Cooking Hints & Tips
Pan-fry and serve with Asian coleslaw. Drizzle salad with hot marinade from pan.
The cold, pristine waters of Tasmania are home to our delicate Atlantic Salmon. From deboning to filleting and vacuum sealing for freshness, our Atlantic Salmon has been carefully prepared by hand and perfectly paired with a delicious zesty lemon & herb crust.
Tasmanian Atlantic salmon (95%), crumbs (4%) [(contains wheat & milk), salt, lemon peel, herbs, lemon juice powder, natural flavour].
Contains milk, fish and wheat.
This product must be cooked before consumption.
1. Place salmon on a baking paper lined tray.
2. Sprinkle contents of crumb sachet on top of each portion pressing firmly.
3. Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 12-13 minutes.
4. Stand for 1 minute before serving.
1. Sprinkle contents of crumb sachet on the top of each salmon portion pressing firmly.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frypan on a MEDIUM heat, place uncoated side down and cook for 5minutes.
3. Carefully turn portion over onto coated side and cook for 4-5 minutes.
Cooking times may vary depending on aplliances used and thickness of fish. Always ensure product is cooked through before serving.
Servings Per Package
|Average Quantity||Per Serving||Per 100g|
| - saturated||3.6g||2.4g|
| - trans||0.2g||0.1g|
| - polyunsaturated||4.0g||2.8g|
| - omega-3||1400mg||953mg|
| - eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||571mg||388mg|
| - docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||830mg||565mg|
| - monounsaturated||8.8g||6.0g|
| - sugars||<1.0g||<1.0g|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0mg||0mg|
|< MEANS LESS THAN|
Whilst all care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, please refer to the product label for further information.