A delicious and easy summer salad perfect for your next BBQ!
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:4 mins
- 300g pack chilled John West Garlic Prawns
- 100g curly lettuce or rocket leaves
- 2 baby cucumbers, sliced into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- 3 red radishes, finely sliced
- 3 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil
Cook John West Garlic Prawns following packet directions. Set aside and cool slightly.
On a large platter, scatter lettuce, cucumber and radishes. Top with prawns.
Place sweet chilli sauce, balsamic vinegar and oil into a small bowl and whisk to combine. Serve with salad.
Add sliced mango or avocado for a nice flavour and colour addition to the salad.