A lovely light salad for summer.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:0 mins
- 2 cups rocket leaves
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 125g can John West Salmon Slices - Olive Oil Blend, reserve oil for dressing
- Shaved carrot, for garnish
- Reserved olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded mint leaves
Place rocket leaves onto 2 serving plates and top with cucumber, spring onion and avocado. Arrange John West Salmon Slices over salad.
Combine dressing ingredients, drizzle over salad or serve on the side. Garnish with shaved carrot.
Edgell Asparagus Green Spears make a very complementary addition to this salad.