A delicious appetiser or brunch idea
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:0 mins
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 200g can John West Kipper Fillets in Brine, drained and flaked
- ½ small Pink Lady apple, cut into julienne strips
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 6 slices crusty multigrain bread, toasted
- Dill, extra, for garnish
Combine mayonnaise and mustard in a bowl. Add John West Kippers and stir gently to combine, taking care not to fully breakdown fish chunks. Fold in apple and dill until combined.
Spoon kipper mixture on bread. Garnish with dill and serve.
This mixture makes a delicious spread if it’s stirred well to further breakdown fish chunks. Serve with crackers or crusty bread for dipping.