Plump smoked oysters, wrapped with prosciutto in a light and fresh salad.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:5 mins
- 85g can John West Smoked Oysters in Oil
- 4 slices prosciutto, cut into 7cm strips
- 1 teaspoon French mustard
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 50g reduced fat fetta cheese, crumbled
- Chargrilled red capsicum, for garnish
Drain John West Smoked Oysters and reserve oil. Wrap oysters in prosciutto strips and add mustard to reserved oil.
Combine spinach leaves and onion slices and place onto serving plates.
Pan-fry oysters until crispy and spoon onto salad. Top with crumbled fetta, drizzle with mustard oil and garnish with capsicum.
Rocket leaves can be used instead of baby spinach.