Fabulous finger food, great to get a party started.
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 0 mins
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped spring onions
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- ¼ cup finely chopped almonds
- 50g fetta cheese, crumbled
- 1 Lebanese cucumber cut in diagonal slices
- 85g can John West Smoked Oysters in Oil, well drained
Combine lemon rind, spring onions, parsley and almonds.
Spread fetta onto cucumber slices, top with a teaspoon of almond mixture and a drained John West Oyster. Serve as part of an antipasto platter or as party finger food.
Garnish with lemon wedges and red capsicum strips.