A scrumptious pasta dish with tuna, lemon & capers.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:15 mins
- 500g spaghetti
- 700g jar Leggo’s Passata – Classic Tomato
- 425g can John West Tuna in Olive Oil, well drained
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon baby capers
- Lemon cheeks, for serving
- Rocket leaves, for garnish
Cook spaghetti following packet directions. Drain and return to hot saucepan.
Add Leggo’s Passata and toss through the spaghetti. Gently fold through John West Tuna, spring onions, lemon zest and capers. Heat through for 1-2 minutes over medium heat.
Serve spaghetti with lemon cheeks and garnish with rocket leaves.
The capers can be substituted with sliced black or green olives.