Tasmanian Atlantic salmon cooked in minutes and served with a tangy lime mayonnaise
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:12 mins
- 280g pack chilled John West Tasmanian Atlantic Salmon – Skin On
- ½ teaspoon each of turmeric, chilli powder and sea salt
- ½ cup whole egg mayonnaise
- Finely grated zest of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ x 500g packet frozen Birds Eye Baby Beans
Press combined turmeric, chilli powder and sea salt onto the top of each John West Salmon fillet. Cook following pack directions.
Cook frozen Birds Eye Baby Beans following packet directions.
Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise with lime zest and juice. Serve with salmon and beans and extra lime wedges on the side.
Any of your favourite Birds Eye vegetables can be served with the salmon.