Fragrant, creamy coconut curry with tuna with a hint of lime and coriander
Prep time:5 mins
Cook time:8 mins
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ cup frozen Birds Eye Chopped Onions
- 1 tablespoon Thai green curry paste
- 140ml can coconut milk
- 425g can John West Tuna in Brine, undrained
- 2 cups frozen Birds Eye Sliced Green Beans
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- Juice of half a lime
- Cooked jasmine rice for serving
Heat oil in a medium saucepan, add frozen Birds Eye Chopped Onions and cook for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
Add curry paste and cook for one minute. Stir in coconut milk, undrained John West Tuna and frozen Birds Eye Sliced Green Beans and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in coriander and lime juice. Serve curry with cooked jasmine rice.
Birds Eye Garden Peas can be used as an alternative to sliced green beans.