Pan seared trout with a delicious Thai drizzling sauce
Prep time:5 mins
Cook time:15 mins
- 300g pack chilled John West Trout with Coconut, Chilli & Lemongrass Sauce
- ½ cup rice, cooked following packet directions
- Chopped Asian greens of your choice
- ¼ cucumber, cut into sticks
- ¼ cup finely sliced red capsicum
- 2 tablespoons freshly shaved coconut
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Coriander leaves, for garnish
Cook John West Trout following panfry pack directions.
Steam or panfry Asian greens and capsicum for 1-2 minutes or until just changed in colour.
Toss rice with vegetables and coconut. Top with John West Trout and drizzle with coconut, chilli and lemongrass sauce. Serve with lime wedges and garnish with coriander leaves.
Rice can be cooked with coconut for additional flavour.