A delicious combination salad.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:12 mins
- 2 cups penne pasta
- 3 canned artichokes, drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup walnut halves, toasted reserving a few for garnish
- 125g can John West Tuna Slices - Olive Oil Blend, undrained
- 125g can Edgell Four Bean Mix, drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced olives
- ¼ red capsicum, finely chopped
Cook pasta in boiling water following packet directions. Drain into a colander and rinse under cold water until cool.
Add artichokes, walnuts, undrained John West Tuna Slices, Edgell Four Bean Mix, sliced olives and capsicum to cooked pasta and toss until combined. Serve salad garnished with reserved walnut halves.
Garnish salad with shaved Parmesan or Pecorino cheese.