A pizza for one topped with John West Tuna Slices, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.
Prep time:8 mins
Cook time:15 mins
- 1 x 20cm pizza base
- 2-3 tablespoons Leggo’s Pizza Sauce
- 3 slices round mozzarella cheese
- 125g can John West Tuna Slices - Olive Oil Blend, drained
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 pitted black olives, halved
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
Place pizza base on an oven tray and spread evenly with Leggo’s Pizza Sauce.
Arrange, mozzarella cheese, drained John West Tuna Slices in Olive Oil Blend, cherry tomatoes and black olives onto pizza. Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 15 minutes.
Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve.
Store bought fresh or frozen pizza bases are great to have on hand for convenience to create a quick and tasty meal.