The perfect BBQ dish for those warm summer days.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:20 mins
- 1 fresh corn on the cob, husk and silk removed, blanched
- 1 red capsicum, cut into thick strips
- 2 x 1cm thick fresh pineapple slices, halved
- 4 spring onions, trimmed to 20cm length
- Oil spray
- 280g pack John West Tasmanian Atlantic Salmon – Skin On Fillets
- Parsley leaves, for garnish
Heat a BBQ or char grill plate over medium heat. Char grill vegetables until done to your liking. Season to taste, cover and keep warm.
Spray John West Salmon with oil and place skin side down on preheated BBQ or chargrill plate. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until done to your liking and season to taste.
Serve John West Salmon with grilled vegetables. Garnish with parsley leaves.
Try serving with a chimichurri or chipotle style sauce for added flavour.