- 150g baby roma tomatoes, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways and sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ small red capsicum, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives
- 110g can John West Sardines in Rosemary and Sea Salt, drained, oil reserved
- 50g fetta, crumbled
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Pinch sugar
- Crusty bread, for serving
Combine tomatoes, cucumber, onion, capsicum and olives in a serving bowl.STEP 2
Top with John West Sardines and fetta. Sprinkle with oregano.STEP 3
Combine reserved sardine oil, vinegar and sugar, drizzle over salad. Serve with crusty bread.
Use any of the flavoured John West Sardines varieties in this salad.