- 1 large (300g) potato
- 95g can John West Salmon Tempters – Lemon & Cracked Pepper, lightly drained
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 baby dill cucumber, finely chopped
- ¼ cup grated tasty cheese
- Flour, for coating
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Hamburger buns, salad ingredients of choice and cooked chips, for serving
Pierce potato well with a fork. Cook whole potato in a microwave oven on HIGH power for approximately 6-7 minutes or until tender. Cut in half and carefully scoop out hot flesh into a large bowl. Mash well.STEP 2
Add John West Salmon, half the dill, dill cucumber and cheese, stir to combine. Form into 2 burgers. Chill for 30 minutes.STEP 3
Lightly coat burgers in flour and shake off any excess. Heat oil in a frypan over medium-high heat and cook burgers on both sides for 3-4 minutes or until golden. Drain on absorbent paper.STEP 4
Combine remaining dill with mayonnaise, spread on burger bun and assemble as desired. Serve with chips.
For a crispy crumb coating, dip patties in flour, egg and panko crumbs.