A healthy combination of beans, corn, tuna, capsicum and cucumber dressed with a refreshing yoghurt dressing.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:3 mins
- 12 baby green beans
- 420g can Edgell Four Bean Mix, drained
- 420g can Edgell Corn Kernels, drained
- 425g can John West Tuna in Springwater, drained and flaked
- 1 red capsicum, cut into strips
- 1/2 continental cucumber, sliced
- 3 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/3 cup natural yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Cracked black pepper
Boil, steam or microwave green beans until just tender. Rinse under cold water, drain well.
In a large bowl combine Edgell Four Bean Mix, Edgell Corn Kernels and John West Tuna, capsicum, cucumber, spring onions and green beans.
Combine dressing ingredients and drizzle over salad.
As an alternative try dill or lemon thyme instead of mint.