Quick and easy dip made in minutes but so delicious.
Prep time:5 mins
Cook time:0 mins
- 105g can John West Red Salmon, drained
- 125g light spreadable cream cheese, softened
- Finely grated zest of ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon French dressing
- 1 teaspoon capers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
Remove bones and skin from John West Salmon and discard.
Mix together cream cheese, lemon zest, dressing, capers and chives. Fold through the salmon and serve. Grissini sticks, crackers or carrot and cucumber sticks can be used as dippers.
The easiest way to chop chives is to use a pair of scissors and snip the chives into the lengths required.