A creamy mix of pasta, peas and John West Tuna Slices infused with zesty lime.
Prep time:5 mins
Cook time:10 mins
- 100g fettuccine
- ¼ cup frozen Birds Eye Baby Peas
- 2 tablespoons cream
- Grated zest of 1 lime and 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 125g can John West Tuna Slices in Springwater, undrained
- Crusty bread, for serving
Cook fettuccine following packet directions. Add frozen Birds Eye Baby Peas to the pasta and cook for a further minute. Drain and return pasta and peas to the hot saucepan.
Stir the cream, lime zest, juice, parsley and liquid from John West Tuna Slices into the pasta and heat through. Gently toss through the tuna slices.
Serve immediately with crusty bread.
Thickened or sour cream can be used.