Creamy tuna and broccoli pots with a crunchy topping.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:15 mins
- Crunchy Topping:
- 1 cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ½ x 45g can John West Anchovy Fillets in Olive Oil, drained and finely chopped
- Oil Spray
- 575g jar Leggo’s Pasta Bake – Tuna Bake
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 cups small broccoli florets, partly cooked
- 425g can John West Tuna in Brine, well drained
Combine all topping ingredients except oil spray.
Mix together Leggo’s Pasta Bake – Tuna Bake and sour cream. Add broccoli and John West Tuna in Brine and gently mix through sauce. Spoon into 4 x 1 cup capacity greased ovenproof pots or ramekins.
Divide topping between the 4 pots and lightly spray with oil. Place pots on a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15 minutes, or until topping is golden brown.
2 tablespoons chopped almonds mixed into the topping will give an added crunch.