Entertaining made easy with this delightfully simple yet flavoursome dish.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:2 mins
Makes: 8 entrée size prawn skewers
- ½ punnet cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- ¼ red onion, finely sliced
- ¼ cup shredded basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 300g pack chilled John West Garlic Prawns
- Mixed salad leaves and lemon wedges, for serving
Combine cherry tomatoes, onion and basil and spoon into a serving bowl, drizzle with olive oil.
Heat a BBQ hot plate or chargrill plate and cook John West Garlic Prawns for 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.
Serve with salad and tomato salsa.
Add 1 teaspoon of finely chopped chilli to the salsa for extra spice.