A summery style salad enhanced with delicious rosemary infused sardines.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:0 mins
- 150g baby roma tomatoes, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways and sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ small red capsicum, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives
- 110g can John West Sardines with Rosemary and Sea Salt, drained, liquid reserved
- 50g fetta, crumbled
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Pinch sugar
- Crusty bread, for serving
Combine tomatoes, cucumber, onion, capsicum and olives in a serving bowl.
Top with John West Sardines and fetta. Sprinkle with oregano.
Combine reserved sardine oil, vinegar and sugar and drizzle over salad. Serve with crusty bread.
Use any of the flavoured John West Sardines varieties in this salad.