Pita pockets filled with a spread of reduced fat cream cheese, chunks of tuna and spinach leaves
Prep time:5 mins
Cook time:2 mins
- 4 pita bread pockets, split open
- 1/2 cup reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 425g can John West Tuna in Brine, drained
- 1/4 cup capers
- 8 baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Grilled vine ripened tomatoes for serving
Spread cream cheese on the inside of each pita pockets.
Top cream cheese with drained John West Tuna, capers, and spinach leaves. Gently press top half of pita down onto filling and brush with melted butter.
Place each pita pocket under a preheated grill and cook for 1 minute on each side or until browned. Cut each in half and serve.
Sprinkle vine ripened tomatoes generously with sea salt and black pepper and grill with the pockets.