This one can be for a special occasion or for everyday meals.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:0 mins
- 200g can John West Smoked Kippers - Fillets in Brine, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 black olives, finely chopped
- 4 green olives, finely chopped
- Finely grated zest of ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Grissini, crackers and lemon cheeks, for serving
Place John West Smoked Kippers in a food processor. Add mayonnaise and process until smooth. Spoon into a serving dish.
In a small bowl, combine olives, lemon zest and parsley. Sprinkle over pate.
Serve with grissini, crackers and lemon cheeks.
The Kipper Pate also makes a delicious filling for sandwiches.