An easy and delicious Korean style noodle stir fry
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:10 mins
- 100g packet sweet potato noodles
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 small carrot, julienned
- 5-6 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 10 snow peas, cut in half diagonally
- 2 x 95g cans John West Korean BBQ & Tuna
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Cook noodles following packet directions. Drain well and toss sesame oil through noodles.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a wok over high heat. Stir fry onion and garlic for 2 minutes or until browned. Add carrot and toss for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and sugar snap peas, continue to stir fry for a further 2 minutes or until mushrooms and sugar snap peas have softened. Stir in undrained John West Tuna and noodles, toss until well combined. Serve immediately garnished with sesame seeds.
Sweet potato noodles is what makes this dish a traditional Korean noodle stir fry. If you cannot find them in the Asian aisle of your local supermarket, glass noodles are a good substitute.