A light mixture of rice noodles, John West Tuna Slices with Sweet Chilli Sauce, shredded carrot and fresh mint leaves.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:6 mins
- 200g flat rice noodles
- 2 x 125g cans John West Tuna Slices - Sweet Chilli, undrained
- 1 carrot, peeled and finely shredded
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons baby mint leaves
- 1 lime, cut into quarters
Cook rice noodles following packet directions.
Combine drained noodles, undrained John West Tuna Slices, carrot, sesame oil, grated ginger and mint and gently toss together. Serve immediately with a squeeze of lime juice.
Add 1 cup blanched and thinly sliced snow peas and sprinkle with chopped cashew nuts.