Tender strands of linguine pasta tossed with Salmon Slices, sundried tomato, olives and basil
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:16 mins
- 180g linguine pasta
- 125g can John West Salmon Slices in Olive Oil, oil reserved
- ½ red onion, grated
- 6 stuffed green olives, sliced
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- ¼ cup basil leaves, torn
Cook pasta following packet directions. Drain and return to hot saucepan.
Gently stir John West Salmon, onion, olives, sundried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes and combined reserved salmon oil, balsamic and sugar through pasta. Garnish with basil leaves and serve immediately.
Serve pasta sprinkled with cracked black pepper.