A light Mediterranean style salad of sardines, crisp lettuce, fetta cheese and black olives sprinkled with golden breadcrumbs.
Prep time:8 mins
Cook time:5 mins
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 slice white bread, crumbed
- 6 curly lettuce leaves
- 110g can John West Sardines in Springwater, drained
- ½ cup roasted capsicum strips
- 30g fetta cheese, crumbled
- 6 pitted black olives, sliced or halved
Melt butter in a small saucepan, add breadcrumbs and cook over a medium heat until golden brown.
Arrange curly lettuce, drained John West Sardines, red pepper, crumbled fetta cheese and black olives on a serving dish. Sprinkle with golden crumbs and serve.
Drizzle with a little prepared Italian Dressing.