Tuna topped bread finished with a drizzle of combined honey and cumin
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:0 mins
- 1 large Turkish bread, warmed
- ½ cup light cream cheese
- 425g can John West Tuna - Olive Oil Blend, drained and flaked
- 1 cup finely shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoon toasted slivered almonds
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Flat leaf parsley for garnish
Spread Turkish bread with cream cheese.
Arrange drained John West Tuna on bread and top with carrot and almonds.
Combine cumin and honey, warm in a microwave oven or over hot water then drizzle over carrot. Cut into slices to serve and garnish with parsley leaves.
Soak shredded carrot in icy water to curl and crisp.