Try these little risotto cakes at your next party, they are sure to impress!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
- 2 cups cooked Arborio rice
- 185g can John West Tuna in Olive oil, lightly drained
- ½ cup frozen Birds Eye Baby Peas
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup cream
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cream cheese and chard leaves, for garnish
Combine cooked rice with drained John West Tuna, frozen Birds Eye Baby Peas and remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
Spoon into greased mini muffin pans and bake in a preheated oven at 190ºC for 20 minutes. Serve hot or cold. If serving cold top with ½ teaspoon light cream cheese and 2-3 baby chard leaves.
Mini risotto cakes can be frozen for 1 month.