A deliciously colourful breakfast or brunch idea
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:8 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 small red and yellow capsicum, cut into strips
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 4 slices ciabatta bread, toasted
- 200g can John West Kipper Fillets in Brine, drained
- 2-4 eggs, cooked to your liking
Heat oil in a non stick frypan and cook onion and capsicum over medium heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally until well softened. Add tomato and cook for a further 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in parsley.
Top ciabatta with cooked capsicum mixture, John West Kippers and eggs. Serve immediately.
Add finely chopped red chilli to capsicum mixture for extra ‘heat’.