Try this scrumptious summer salad, drizzled with a baby caper dressing.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:15 mins
- 6 baby potatoes, boiled or steamed until tender
- 185g can John West Tuna Slices Olive Oil Blend, drained and oil reserved
- 1 stick celery, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley leaves
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives, quartered
- Shaved parmesan cheese for garnish
- 2 tablespoons reserved oil from can
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar or white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons baby capers
- Freshly ground black pepper
Cut cooled potatoes into thick slices and place into a large bowl.
Add drained John West Tuna Slices, celery, parsley leaves and olives and dressing; gently toss all ingredients together. Arrange on serving plates and garnish with shaved parmesan cheese.
Quartered hard boiled eggs can be added for a more French style salad.