Treat yourself with this delicious prawn and chorizo salad.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:5 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 125g chorizo, sliced
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 100g mixed lettuce leaves
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 260g pack chilled John West Prawns with Cocktail Sauce
Heat oil in a frypan over medium heat and sauté chorizo for 3-4 minutes. Add the beans and seasoning and cook for a further 2 minutes or until chorizo is cooked through. Set aside and let cool.
Place lettuce on platter, top with cooled chorizo and bean mix, sprinkle with red onion and top with John West Prawns. Serve with cocktail sauce.
Alternatively, use 2 spring onions instead of the red onion.