Packed with flavour and colour this salad will become an entertainer’s favourite go-to recipe.
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:5 mins
- 425g can John West Chunk Tuna in Oil, drained, reserving 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 100g rocket
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small pear, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup toasted walnuts
Combine reserved oil, vinegar, mustard and sugar in a screw top jar and shake to make a dressing.
Combine John West Tuna and remaining ingredients except walnuts on a serving platter. Drizzle with dressing and top with nuts before serving.
You can also add toasted almonds, pine nuts or pistachios instead of walnuts in this recipe.