A delicious light lunch or entree.
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:0 mins
- 1 Ciabatta bread roll, cut lengthwise into thin slices
- 105g can John West Red Salmon, drained & flaked
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced diagonally
- ¼ cup baby basil leaves
- 1 teaspoons capers
- ½ teaspoon balsamic dressing for dressing
Toast bread slices until golden and arrange 2 slices in a tower shape onto 2 plates.
Gently spoon flaked John West Red Salmon onto toast slices.
Combine tomatoes, spring onion, basil leaves and capers. Spoon salsa on top of salmon and drizzle with balsamic dressing. Season with cracked pepper.
For an alternate serving idea spoon onto wrap bread and roll up.