A deliciously crunchy slaw perfect for serving with John West Asian Style Marinade Salmon.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:10 mins
- 300g pack chilled John West Atlantic Salmon with Asian Style Marinade
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded wom bok
- 50g snow peas, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- Lime wedges, for serving
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut or vegetable oil
- Juice of ½ lime
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Pinch of salt
Cook the John West Atlantic Salmon following packet directions.
Place slaw ingredients in a large bowl. Add dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisk to combine. Add the dressing to slaw and toss.
To serve, place slaw on plates. Top with cooked salmon and serve with lime wedges.
If you like spice, try adding 2 teaspoons of sweet chilli sauce in the dressing instead of the two teaspoons of sugar.