A great snack or quick entertaining idea for sardine lovers
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:0 mins
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 small dinner rolls, cut in half lengthways
- 1 small carrot, finely shredded
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, cut into ribbons
- ½ small red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 110g can John West Sardines in Tomato Sauce, drained, sauce reserved
- Fresh coriander sprigs, for serving
Spread mayonnaise on rolls. Fill with carrot, cucumber, capsicum and John West Sardines.
Drizzle a little of the reserved tomato sauce over the sardines. Garnish with coriander and serve immediately.
Use a vegetable peeler to make cucumber ribbons.