Makes a great snack or lunch idea
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:5 mins
- 2 English muffins
- 1 tablespoon Leggo’s Pesto - Sundried Tomato
- 110g can John West Sardines in Oil, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped pinenuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Finely grated rind of 1 lemon
Split muffins in half, place under a hot grill and toast the base side only.
Spread the uncooked sides with Leggo’s Pesto. Divide drained John West Sardines evenly over the muffins and place under the grill to heat through.
In a small bowl combine Gremolata ingredients. Place a spoonful on each muffin and serve immediately.
Add a teaspoon of chopped capers to the Gremolata.