A delicious Thai tuna salad that is made in minutes!
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:2 mins
- 25g rice vermicelli noodles
- 95g can John West Thai Nam Jim & Tuna
- ½ small carrot, julienned
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, julienned
- 1 spring onion, diagonally sliced
- ¼ cup fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped roasted peanuts
- ½ lime, for serving
Prepare noodles following packet directions. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool.
Toss together John West Tuna, noodles, carrot, cucumber, spring onion, coriander and peanuts. Squeeze over lime and serve immediately.
Capsicum, red onion and grape tomatoes can also be used in this salad.