A light and easy meal made in minutes that serves two
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:7 mins
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons prepared lemon grass
- ½ small chilli finely chopped
- ½ cup frozen Birds Eye Garden Peas or Sliced Beans
- 210g can John West Red Salmon, drained & flaked
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 200g flat rice noodles cooked following packet directions
Heat oil in a saucepan, add ginger, lemon grass and chilli; stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
Add frozen Birds Eye Garden Peas or Sliced Beans, drained John West Red Salmon and coconut milk; cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir in cooked noodles, heat through for a further 1-2 minutes and serve.
Serve garnished with combined bean shoots, shredded red capsicum, spring onion and some crisp cucumber on the side.