A light meal of Turkish bread topped with Leggo’s Pesto, tomato & bocconcini cheese, just right for lunch or dinner.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:5 mins
- 1 small square Turkish bread
- 1 tablespoon Leggo’s Pesto – Traditional Basil
- 125g can John West Tuna Slices - Olive Oil Blend, drained
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 2-3 bocconcini cheese, halved
- Rocket leaves for garnish
Spread Turkish bread with Leggo’s Pesto. Arrange drained John West Tuna Slices, tomato and cheese on top.
Bake in a preheated oven at 220ºC for 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve topped with rocket.
Bocconcini are a small fresh mozzarella cheese available from the supermarket chiller in a tub of brine.