A refreshing, Asian style, cool salad
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:5 mins
- 150g thin Asian noodles
- ½ cucumber, de-seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon thinly shaved fresh ginger
- 3 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 425g can John West Tuna - Olive Oil Blend, drained
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded red chilli
Prepare noodles following packet directions. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool.
In a large bowl combine cucumber, spring onion, ginger, vinegar and soy sauce. Allow to marinate in refrigerator for 10 minutes. Add drained noodles tossing well.
Flake drained John West Tuna into chunks and gently stir into noodle mixture. Serve garnished with bean sprouts and chilli.
Add chopped fresh coriander for extra flavour.