Cannelloni made with fresh lasagne sheets is easy to do and gives a more authentic style recipe.
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:40 mins
- 425g can John West Light Tuna in Brine, drained
- 350g fresh ricotta
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 sheets fresh lasagne sheets cut in half
- 500g jar Leggo’s Napoletana Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
Combine John West Tuna with ricotta, egg, lemon zest and parsley in a large bowl. Season to taste.
Spoon filling evenly onto the long edge of each halved lasagne sheet. Roll up to form cannelloni and place into a greased ovenproof dish. Heat contents of Leggo’s Pasta Sauce with ½ cup water until boiling and pour over cannelloni.
Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 35 minutes or until tender.
Serve garnished with fresh parsley.