Here is a change! Pizza topped with tuna and vine ripened tomatoes. Try swapping the tomatoes with pineapple pieces for a kid friendly version.
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:12 mins
- 1 quantity of pizza dough
- 140g tub Leggo’s Pizza Sauce
- 425g can John West Tuna in Olive Oil, drained
- 12-14 baby vine ripened tomatoes
- 100g Danish fetta cheese, crumbled
- Baby basil leaves for garnish
Roll dough out into a large oval shape. Spread with Leggo’s Pizza Sauce and top with drained John West Tuna, baby tomatoes and fetta cheese.
Bake in a preheated oven at 210°C for 12-15 minutes. Garnish with baby basil leaves and serve cut into pieces.
John West Tuna in brine can be substituted for the Tuna in Olive Oil.