Try this delightfully light summer salad with a coconut and lime dressing
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:0 mins
- 2 cups baby mixed lettuce leaves
- 400g can Edgell Butter Beans, well drained
- 185g can John West Tuna Slices - Olive Oil Blend, drained
- 1 avocado finely sliced
- 1 spring onion sliced diagonally for garnish
- Juice of 1 lime (2 tablespoons)
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons palm sugar
Arrange mixed baby lettuce leaves on 4 serving plates. Gently toss together drained Edgell Butter Beans, John West Tuna Slices and avocado. Spoon onto plates next to lettuce.
Combine dressing ingredients and serve with the salad.
If the salad is to be prepared a few hours before required, gently toss the avocado in a little lemon juice to prevent browning. Brown sugar may be substituted for palm sugar.