Delicious fresh bruschetta with John West No Drain Tuna.
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:5 mins
- 1 tomato, diced
- ¼ cup chopped roasted red capsicum
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil, plus extra leaves, for garnish
- 6 slices sourdough bread, grilled or toasted
- 100g marinated goat cheese or Persian feta
- 130g can John West No Drain Tuna - Springwater, flaked
Combine tomato, capsicum, oil, balsamic vinegar and basil in a small bowl. Season to taste.
Spread grilled bread evenly with goat cheese. Top with tomato mixture followed by John West Tuna. Garnish with basil leaves and serve immediately.
Try using spreadable cream cheese as an alternative to goat cheese.