Quick and easy dip made in minutes but so delicious
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:8 mins
- 2 eggs, hard boiled, peeled and chopped
- 185g can John West Tuna - Olive Oil Blend, drained
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- Black pepper to taste
Fold all ingredients together, seasoning to taste with black pepper.
Serve with Grissini sticks, bread croutons or crackers.
Crispy lettuce leaves make great “wraps” for the egg dip