A fresh platter style salad, ready in minutes
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:0 mins
- 425g can John West Tuna - Olive Oil Blend, drained; reserving 3 tablespoons oil for dressing
- 1 small red onion, peeled and sliced
- ½ red capsicum, de-seeded and sliced
- 2 sticks celery, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh baby basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Cos lettuce leaves for serving
Flake John West Tuna into chunky pieces and arrange on 4 individual flat serving dishes, along with red onion, capsicum, celery and baby basil leaves.
Combine reserved oil and balsamic vinegar and divide the dressing between 4 small bowls. Arrange dressing, cos lettuce leaves and tuna filled dishes on individual platters and serve immediately.
Break cos lettuce leaves into pieces and gently toss through salad and drizzle with the balsamic dressing.