A traditional summer salad favourite, so quick and easy!
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:12 mins
- 5 cups cooked white rice
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 small red capsicum, finely diced
- 420g can Edgell Corn Kernels – No Added Salt, drained
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 425g can John West Tuna in Springwater, drained and flaked
- 1/3 cup Tick approved French dressing
Combine rice, celery, red capsicum, drained Edgell Corn Kernels and spring onion in a large bowl.
Gently stir through drained and flaked John West Tuna and French dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
1½ cups of raw white long grain rice will make approximately 5 cups cooked rice.