Tuna mixed with a delicious napoletana sauce and green vegetables, topped with a cheesy potato mash.
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:10 mins
- 500g jar Leggo’s Napoletana Pasta Sauce
- 1 zucchini, halved lengthways and thinly sliced
- 425g can John West Tuna in Brine, drained
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup Edgell Instant Mash
- 1¾ cups boiling water
- 50g butter
- ¾ cup grated tasty cheese
Heat Leggo’s Pasta Sauce in a medium saucepan until almost boiling. Add zucchini and John West Tuna. Simmer for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally or until heated through. Stir in spinach leaves.
Combine Edgell Instant Mash and boiling water in a large bowl and stir until smooth. Stir in butter. Spoon tuna mixture into 4 x 2 cup capacity ovenproof ramekins. Top with mashed potato and sprinkle with cheese. Place under a pre-heated grill for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
Zucchini can be replaced with 1 cup frozen Birds Eye Garden Peas.