Smokey tuna sliders with purple cabbage slaw
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:0 mins
- 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- ½ carrot, finely julienned
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons whole egg mayonnaise
- Finely grated zest of 1 lime
- 4 small brioche buns or round dinner rolls, toasted
- 2 x 95g cans John West Tuna – Chipotle, drained
Combine cabbage, carrot, mint, mayonnaise and zest in a bowl. Place a small amount of slaw on each toasted bun base.
Top each bun with ½ can John West Tuna and place lid on top. Serve immediately.
These little slider buns are perfect as a starter or nibbles with drinks.